Treasure Valley Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure Valley Airsoft

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My YouTube channel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:59 am

Got a video up, it was the first video I ever took so don't expect too much, but I'll have more videos on the way, I still need to ask permission of a few people to post my backyard airsoft games. Anyways, I'd love it if you guys could check out my videos sometime, the channel is called TAC Airsoft Idaho.

Thanks,
TAC
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 pm

new footage.
Back to top Go down
BIRD
TEAM LEAD
TEAM LEAD
BIRD

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:05 am

TAC please introduce yourself. I'm sure we will check out your videos, but would like to know who you are and how you found us. Do you play with PRNW? You on a team?
I personally don't want spammers on our forum. Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:35 am

BIRD wrote:
TAC please introduce yourself. I'm sure we will check out your videos, but would like to know who you are and how you found us. Do you play with PRNW? You on a team?  
I personally don't want spammers on our forum. Thanks bud.

Alright, will do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mex 1
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Mex 1

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:19 pm

I think I found the channnel... but I hope its just me cuz it just seems bad in so many ways... you guys running in front of the house like that shooting in the front yard seems like a fast way for things to get bad... not safe at all...
Back to top Go down
Hazard

Hazard

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:49 pm

I saw it too Javi. At least they all have eye pro...
Back to top Go down
Mex 1
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Mex 1

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Yeah but that aint what worried me...
I guess its just me so ill leave it at that...
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Mex 1 wrote:
I think I found the channnel... but I hope its just me cuz it just seems bad in so many ways... you guys running in front of the house like that shooting in the front yard seems like a fast way for things to get bad... not safe at all...

Yeah, we've recently restricted it to backyard only, but our neighbors know, sooo, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hazard

Hazard

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Nah Javi I feel the issue too. Wouldnt wanna shoot a car or a civi.
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Hazard wrote:
Nah Javi I feel the issue too. Wouldnt wanna shoot a car or a civi.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that guys, like I said, we won't be in the front anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mex 1
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Mex 1

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Good to know bud...
It just made my tummy hurt...
But feel much better knowing the front is off limits... Wink
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Mex 1 wrote:
Good to know bud...
It just made my tummy hurt...
But feel much better knowing the front is off limits... Wink

Thanks, and again, I am sorry, it's kinda funny because I'm always the one telling others not to do things like that, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Got some new footage up, got the emmet convoy game and the star game last Saturday. I didn't do the greatest on either, but they were still lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:12 am

Got some new backyard footage up. It's a pretty quick video I took yesterday with my brothers. Thanks for watching, if you do Smile
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:20 pm

New footage. You'll probably find this one a lot more entertaining if you watch it all the wY through (it's only about 5mins I think). Thanks for watching (if you do).
Back to top Go down
TAC

TAC

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 am

Got some new footage up. I'm using a different editing style, be sure to let me know what you guys think. As always, thanks for watching (if you do).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My YouTube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YouTube channel   My YouTube channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My YouTube channel
Page 1 of 1